Re: Emdebian worksession proposal

Hi
I'd love to join.
I'd like to work on the SH toolchains and bootstrapping toolchains.
I'd prefer doing so for uclibc targets.
There are probably a lot of people that could do more useful and
important work than I could. I'd like to propose inviting Manoj
Srivastava to work on kernel-package. It seems to me that cross
building the linux-libc-dev without a crosscompiler installed and
cross building the kernel are things that he is the best to work on.
Getting proper linux-libc-dev packages is the biggest problem I see in
building both SH and uclibc toolchains.
regards, Jonas