Re: Emdebian worksession proposal

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 01:02:32 +0100
"Hector Oron" <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I have been thinking on a posible agenda:
>
>    # Embedded Debian in general
>    # Improve build infrastructure (toolchain and target packages)
>    # Prepare uClibc port (other C libraries would be also nice to have
> ) instead GLIBC (toolchain and target packages)
>    # Improve support for balloon and NAS devices

# Integrate Emdebian filesystem images with the Debian Installer

>    # Narrow down uninstallable packages on armel/testing
>    # Support SH cross toolchain

I'd like to be able to support prebuilt binary packages for armel and
possibly i386 (native) but that depends on others doing some of the
work beforehand. Usable support for more architectures predepends on an
autobuilder for Emdebian packages.