Re: [*patch] misc trivia for emdebian-tools

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:58:47 +0200
Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Sorry if anybody get's this twice or already read it..
>
>       * README: Fix typo.

Fixed in svn.

>       * Makefile: Add "deb" and "manpages" targets

Why? CDBS does that direct.

>       * genmanpages: Fix typo in xsltproc invocation

That's no typo. -nonet is required.

If it fails, it is a fault in your xsltproc setup.

> Then there is a problem with the (ick!) i18n somewhere:
> debian/po/it.po is getting updated by the build, the casual user will be
> left with a friendly error message that he changed the build -- or
> something to that effect.

Fixed in SVN. (uncommitted update to it.po).

> If you changed the sources locally or the buildprocess notifies you
> about 'M' some/file/in/there.ext, then you can --svn-ignore-new
> [right below the svn-buildpackage .. -rfakeroot hints.]

I'm not sure - I can't expect to document all of svn-buildpackage in
emdebian-tools.