Re: developing .deb packages for embedded systems

hi

i added those urls but when i do apt-get update it displays

W: GPG error: http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY B5B7720097BB3B58

also yesterday it was displaying broken link but today it displayed
emdebian-tools:
 Depends: apt-cross but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: dpkg-cross but it is not going to be installed
  Depends: dpkg-dev (>=1.14) but 1.13.24ubuntu6 is to be installed

thanks
varun