Re: Books to PCB design

Michelle Konzack:
> Then I was looking the last 2 month for Books about PCB Design, but I
> can not get them in France not Germany.

Probably not what you want, but this is on how to make the pcb (in
swedish):

 http://www.industrilitteratur.se/bookpage.asp?bestnr=V040077

and this is on signal integrity (english):

 http://www.industrilitteratur.se/bookpage.asp?bestnr=V040086

> Any suggestions of a Linux Compatible CPU with a simpel Design of an
> ARM but 100 times more performant as a ARM9?

Could a dsp be a solution? These guys are using an Axis Etrax + a dsp.
Their articles describes it.

 http://www3.elphel.com/index.php

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl@aspodata.se
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting