Books to PCB design

Hello,

I have found some manufacturers of Microchips which are i386 compatibel
and have all stuff as Singel-Chip-CPU integrated.  This chips are in 40
48 or 64 pin DIL Cases and are environement 10-15 mm height.

They includes Memory and NVRAM which can both externaly extended.

Nice, but not waht I want... even if they are only 80 to 200 €/piece.

Then I was looking the last 2 month for Books about PCB Design, but I
can not get them in France not Germany.

Please, does anyone know about such books and can tell me, where I can
find them?

Hey, the guys of "Philips Semiconductor" and "Dallas/Maxim" are realy
cool and have already send me documentations to "HOW TO DESIGN" computer
hardware...  Gotten some CD's of the Microchips and much more...

I have gotten nearly 200 Micorchips from Dallas/Maxim for free to start
developing stuff...

I have studied Electronic Engineering for 13 years at the fench army
and now I am a little bit out of business but whit such help it is just
fun to go back into business.

Now I need to get Infos about ARM and MIPS.  For ARM it seems realy
easy to build PCB's since they need only double layer layouts.

Then another question:

I need a realy High-Performance CPU with not to complex design where
the SPARC T1, Intel or AMD CPUs are not suitable since they all need
an Layout of 8-Layer.  Argh!!!!

Specialy the AMD-Website tell you more about it!
Those CPU's need a killer design!

Any suggestions of a Linux Compatible CPU with a simpel Design of an
ARM but 100 times more performant as a ARM9?

(I have 3 chips of them here and do not know where to start)

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)