Re: tslib

On 2007-12-07 17:48 -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
> > I don't know of any other packages that would use libts0 outside GPE
> > (and later GPE-Phone) and you are very welcome in the GPE team.
>
> directfb supports it as of version 1.0. The kdrive X server supports it,
> but is not in Debian.

The full Xserver seems to have a new mechanism these days - evtouch,
but I failed to find a library that supported this (jitter filtering,
calibration). I'm not sure if I was missing something or if evtouch
was just too new to have good support yet?

I have devices I need to get his stuff working on in both
debian and emdebian contexts so I'm happy to help out.

Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/