Re: tslib

Joey Hess wrote:
> Anyone else working with tslib?

(icedove being a pain - forgot to send to the list)

Yes - although I was going to make libts0 for the Debian GPE team.

> I have a tslib package that needs some
> love before being suitable for Debian, and am trying to find an
> appropriate group to co-maintain it, especially since I only have access
> to touch screen hardware @ work.

I'll help with that. It'd be nice if you could also put the Debian GPE
team in Uploaders:
http://pkg-gpe.alioth.debian.org/
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-gpe-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

Whilst not exclusively GPE, libts0 is part of Familiar and will be
needed by GPE.