Re: tslib

Joey Hess wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
>> Joey Hess wrote:
>> I'll help with that. It'd be nice if you could also put the Debian GPE
>> team in Uploaders:
>> http://pkg-gpe.alioth.debian.org/
>> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-gpe-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
>> Whilst not exclusively GPE, libts0 is part of Familiar and will be
>> needed by GPE.
> Which makes more sense, putting me in the gpe team (though I don't use
> gpe currently), or putting the tslib package in collab-maint?

I don't really mind.

The Debian GPE team is still new - Moray and I largely use it just for
the mailing list support right now.

I don't know of any other packages that would use libts0 outside GPE
(and later GPE-Phone) and you are very welcome in the GPE team.

Which packages do you see using tslib/libts0 ?

I'm primarily concerned with ensuring that libts0 cross builds
successfully and easily. Most of the GPE packages are CDBS because it is
easier to cross build that way.

Neil Williams