Re: Target emdebian packaging update in branches

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:35:46 -0700
"Chuan-kai Lin" <cklin@google.com> wrote:

> On 7/26/07, Chuan-kai Lin <cklin@google.com> wrote:
> > n/nano/branches/refresh_2.0.6-2
> > s/shadow/branches/refresh_4.0.18.1-1
> > t/tzdata/branches/refresh_2007f-9
> > w/wget/branches/refresh_1.10.2-3
>
> Four more:
>
> d/dpkg/branches/refresh_1.14.5
> e/e2fsprogs/branches/refresh_1.40.2-1
> f/file/branches/refresh_4.21-2
> m/module-init-tools/branches/refresh_3.3-pre11-4
>
> Again, I did not check in any new build logs in any of these branches.

The easiest way to check these is using meld:

$ meld emdebian-rules.patch ../branches/refresh*/emdebian-rules.patch
etc.

Those four are all fine. Sorry for the delay in getting to these. I've
got some upstream releases to get done this week and I'll be offline
most of next weekend so I'll see what I can do tomorrow to test build
these updates. Once I'm sure that there isn't a problem with the build
logs, I'll upload the updated packages to the repository.

The real task is to automate these update builds - ideally we need
something like wanna-build or some of the autobuilder code. It would be
very useful if you could investigate the automation side (rather
than building more updates) because there are simply too many packages
to update manually, even with both of us updating and uploading
different packages.