Re: Debian & Nokia 770

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 16:09 +0000, ext Neil Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:38:49 +0100
> "Hector Oron" <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Do you have plans to put them into repository?
>
> http://www.emdebian.org/emdebian/pool/main/
>
> > Sure will be there... but we can not anticipate any date.
>
> The packages that have built correctly are in the target repository
> already. There is, however, no guarantee currently that the packages in
> target are installable because the builds so far have mainly been test
> builds and certain dependencies may well be missing. This is the hole
> that 'empath' was intended to fill but it needs improvement.
> http://buildd.emdebian.org/svn/browser/tools/empath/trunk/

Thank you for the info.

Any ideas/plans regarding rootfs images?
Do you plan to have them in Emdebian at all?

One more interesting thing is base system. Is Emdebian going to have its
own or use one from Debian? In my opinion Debian base system is quite
big for embedded devices.

--
Ed Bartosh <eduard.bartosh@nokia.com>
Nokia-M/Helsinki