Re: Debian & Nokia 770

http://www.emdebian.org/emdebian/pool/main/

> Sure will be there... but we can not anticipate any date.

The packages that have built correctly are in the target repository
already. There is, however, no guarantee currently that the packages in
target are installable because the builds so far have mainly been test
builds and certain dependencies may well be missing. This is the hole
that 'empath' was intended to fill but it needs improvement.
http://buildd.emdebian.org/svn/browser/tools/empath/trunk/