A thread nightmare...Please help.

Hi All,
I have a wierd problem thak came back to bite me in the you know where and I would appreciate any help.

A while ago I noticed that if I have two thread in a program (i.e the main routine and a second thread created from the main) the second thread never runs or runs only once. I got around this by creating another thread and everything was going well. That is, until I forgot about it.
I've been fighting with the problem since It bit me again and I'm not sure why this happens and I'm really lost in how to fix it.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Much thanks,
--Jr.