Re: cross-get script

> The case that Wookey solves (downloading binaries to feed to
> dpkg-cross) is worse still, since it handles binaries that may well
> come from two different binary repos, and there's no clean way to
> solve that with a single sources.list

Can you expand on that a little? Do you mean that (for example) you
might getting some packages from main and some from backports and
ideally you'd like this script to get the equivalent cross-packages?

No, I was just babbling excitedly cos I thought it solved a problem
that had been breaking my wrists for days. It turns out my problem is
a different one in the same domain and nothing to do with
cross-anything.