Re: Support for *-config scripts in dpkg-cross

On 6/15/06, Volker Grabsch <vog@notjusthosting.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 08:42:23PM +0400, Alexander Shishkin wrote:
> On 6/12/06, Volker Grabsch <vog@notjusthosting.com> wrote:
> >since my lasting posting was ignored, I try it again.
> It wasn't ignored.

I don't have access to the dpkg-cross CVS. Could someone please review
my patch and possibly include it?
I can apply it as soon as my CVS access to alioth gets fixed (bugged
the admins yesterday without any response up to now), unless anyone
has objections.

--
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.