Re: armel debian port

2006/12/7, Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk>:
I have started one here:
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-armel/bootstrap

I need to say that I had nothing to do with the creation of this "repository".
Its "package" contents were simply slurped up from my working
directories during the night without my knowledge and without the
slurper understanding what he was taking.
Sources and binaries do not correspond, some things are built by me,
others are simply copied from debian.org. There are orphan files, half
the files for some things, multiple versions of other things and yet
other things are half-finished or non-working versions in the state
they were in when the copy was made.

I am not in a position to repair or update it, and disrecommend anyone
from using its contents.