Re: dpkg-checkbuilddeps wrapper for dpkg-cross, round 2

On 12/3/06, Wartan Hachaturow <wartan.hachaturow@gmail.com> wrote:
Every Debian incompatibilty is really a problem, since you have to
maintain it yourself. If this is a patch to dpkg, you have to rebase
it with each dpkg release, etc.
If you want to be nice to the project you're trying to butt in, you
have to maintain your stuff on your own.

The problem is that we do already have around 50 in our target
repository, and now approaching a buildd setup ;)
How is that a problem?

--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.