Re: Announce: Emdebian resources needed [plz review]

On 06-08-07 16:56 +0200, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wookey wrote:
>
> > The server will be moving on Friday 11th so if we are going to move
> > the website to a new host then it needs to happen by then.
>
> > Can anyone move that fast? Simon?
>
> I can. Should I go ahead?

Please do.

I've started taking a copy of the whole machine. If you are going to
do that then tell me to stop - not much point wasting all that
badwidth and slowing the transfer. Coordinate on IRC.

> Should I also host DNS?

DNS is currently done by blackcat on behalf of SPI, along with other
debian domains. No reason to change that. Tell me when you know the
new DNS and I can change the records.

I am away from thursday evg to sunday evg so won't be able to help
with admin over the weekend - sorry.

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/