Re: Announce: Emdebian resources needed [plz review]

    Hello guys,

    I need to inform you that the company currently hosting the
    Emdebian site will be moving their internet servers. As a result
    of this move they will not be able to support a dedicated server
    for Emdebian any longer.

    Right now, we need to check what are our options and choose the
    one that best fit us. So i have enabled a wiki page [1] so
    everybody can tell us what resources can donate or share with
    Emdebian Team.

    What we need is a dedicated server with at least 20GB space (for
    packages repository, SVN repository, website), enough memory and
    CPU power to build toolchains. The current machine is a 500Mhz
    celeron with 256MB ram, which seems to be quite sufficient.

    Not all these functions have to be on one machine, although it is
    convenient.

    Anyway, please leave your comments at:
    http://wiki.debian.org/EmdebianDonations

    Regards,