Re: Reducing installed package size

+++ Bruno Gravato [06-05-02 17:59 +0100]:
> Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> And from my point of view, I can't think of a good reason for having
> symlinks (on /etc for example) to config files anywhere in
> /usr/share/doc/<whatever>. So I think this shouldn't be a problem.

An example where this might happen is something like apps which need a web
interface and come with an example apache config - e.g. wordpress has
example/apache2.conf

Someone might link to this rather than copy it into /etc/apache2/
Still that is the wrong thing to do, and mandated against by policy so I
don't think we need to care about it, except to file bugs for any instances
we find which happen automatically.