Re: Debian cross infrastructure maintenance proposal

Hi,

Wookey schrieb:

There should be no difficulty getting these into the standard versions. Are
all relevant patches posted as wishlist bugs yet? We have also had
permission to put in patches so that a limited set of cross-toools is
actually built by the autobuilders. I beleive Simon Richter is following that up?

Indeed; however I'm moving this week so I haven't had time to merge my patches forward, and tonight will see me putting my computer stuff into boxes. I don't have DSL in the new flat in the beginning, so it may be a few days until I'm up to speed again.

Optional: dpkg
 We might step into trouble involved in pushing our ideas regarding
additional architectures to dpkg :)

Maybe, but we should get those in as wishlist bugs soon (along with binutils
and gcc) so that they can be discussed more widely.

Well, I don't think archtable entries are really expensive.

   Simon