Re: network encryption options

Have you take a look to OpenSwan - IPSec tools ? I believe uClinux has a port for non-MMU systems.

2006/3/23, Robbie <sheriff@excite.com>:

Hi All,
I'm trying to see what options are available for encrypting network data in the embedded world.
Does anyone have any idead?
Currently I'm using libcurl for communication between other devices and I rather use some fashion of private key encryption/decryption mechanism.
I've notice the kernel do have some entryption algorithms I could include but I'm not sure if that's for kernel use and whether it would apply to all network communication if it were to be used.

Any thoughts?
Much thanks.