From: Hector Oron [mailto: hector.oron@gmail.com]
To: sheriff@excite.com
     Cc: debian-embedded@lists.debian.org
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:27:49 +0100
Subject: Re: network encryption options

Have you take a look to OpenSwan - IPSec tools ? I believe uClinux has a port for non-MMU systems.

2006/3/23, Robbie <sheriff@excite.com>:

    Hi All,
    I'm trying to see what options are available for encrypting network data in the embedded world.
    Does anyone have any idead?
    Currently I'm using libcurl for communication between other devices and I rather use some fashion of private key encryption/decryption mechanism.
    I've notice the kernel do have some entryption algorithms I could include but I'm not sure if that's for kernel use and whether it would apply to all network communication if it were to be used.

    Any thoughts?
    Much thanks.