Re:[OT] Hello #emdebian

Hi Hector,

Nice to hear you are still around!

>   As i don't have internet connection i can't talk to some of you on irc, as

Well Same here. No internet for the moment. But it might soon be fixed...

> much as i usually do. For now, i'm thinking how to do packaging for
> emdebian, but i have not much time to work on the project lately.

Well what did you have in mind there? Starting out with adapting the list of
packages that was mentioned at Debconf?

>   I've got a job, i have to put a snmpd agent running on a ppc XPC855 board,
> which is a little obscure if you don't know much about snmp (at least for
> me).

Good luck!

>   Well, i just wanted to tell you hello and keep worki....i mean thinking
> about it :-)

See you soon!

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| GPE developer: http://gpe.handhelds.org
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.