Re: [OT] Hello #emdebian

Nice to hear from you Philippe !
I'm planning on getting a very slow (a.k.a. cheap) connection at home.

On 10/14/05, Philippe De Swert <philippedeswert@scarlet.be> wrote:

> much as i usually do. For now, i'm thinking how to do packaging for
> emdebian, but i have not much time to work on the project lately.

Well what did you have in mind there? Starting out with adapting the list of
packages that was mentioned at Debconf?

Writing a new packaging tool, an easy one (maybe a bash script), so it'll be possible to start packing binaries (the ones listed at debconf). Then the tools, just works like apt, and generates a root file system. Very much i think it's very close to thain's crocodile.

What do you think ?

>   I've got a job, i have to put a snmpd agent running on a ppc XPC855 board,
> which is a little obscure if you don't know much about snmp (at least for
> me).

Good luck!

Yeap ! I'll need it...:-)

(c: