[OT] Hello #emdebian

Hello guys,

  As i don't have internet connection i can't talk to some of you on irc, as much as i usually do. For now, i'm thinking how to do packaging for emdebian, but i have not much time to work on the project lately.

  I've got a job, i have to put a snmpd agent running on a ppc XPC855 board, which is a little obscure if you don't know much about snmp (at least for me).

  Well, i just wanted to tell you hello and keep worki....i mean thinking about it :-)

Salutations !