Verify REMOVETHISWORD HrydCaro for bob@it.usyd.edu.au

Hi!

Your message has been received, but it hasn't been delivered to me
yet. Since I don't have any record of your sending me mail from this
address before, I need to verify that you're not a spammer. Please just
hit 'Reply', remove the string 'REMOVETHISWORD' from the subject
and send this message back to me, and your previous message
will be delivered, as will all your future messages.

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Bob Kummerfeld.