Re: Installing the root file system to an x86 target

Richard,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Now my issue is to properly configure an initrd.img so that I can get a shell. I am guessing the busybox binary acts as a shell right. I have enabled busybox on the mkinitrd.conf and pointed the roo to the embedded fs, but the boot does not really go through..

Do I have to edit the fstab first on the embeddedfs.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Noel