Re: New dpkg-cross package.

Hello Geoff,

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 12:45 +1100, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:>
> Is there a roadmap of what is required to get embedded debian moving?
> I'm using openembedded at the moment and i'd like to contribute to
> embedded debian, but I have no idea what the plan is?

There has been some discussion about this on IRC but nothing has really
been defined. (IRC activity also depends on the day. Sometimes it is
really busy, other times it looks like nobody is listening)
Anyway any input or thoughts should be welcome. There was some document
that got written op during DebConf (which I unfortunately could not
attend), but I cannot find it anywhere.

So Wookey ,or anybody else from the debconf crowd, could we get that on
the website.

Regards,

Philippe