Re: TESTING! scratchbox emdebian devkit released

Hello,

> > I finally got round making a devkit for scratchbox that uses some of the
> > modified tools for building packages.
>
> Cool.
>
> > * export emdebian=true. This will make sure that all the debhelper
> > scripts will not include docs and man pages on packaging time.
> >
> > * next on my list is building the basic packages that are on this list:
> > http://linuxupc.upc.es/~hecormar/emdebian-workshop-050711.txt
>
> If this currently setup for glibc, uclibc, or both?

This should indeed work for uclibc too. The only difference is you will need
to build all the dependencies yourself as you cannot ap-get them from a normal
debian repository.

/me hopes now for a buildd inside scratchbox

Regards,

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.