WhatTheHack + adm5120 + terabox

Hi,

I will be at WhatTheHack in Holland this week-end with my 59EUR adm5120
board trying to build a emdebian based rootfs for this board.

http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/ConceptronicC54BRS4

I have also seen today googling for the Kuro Box (which is PPC based)
and I have found that Buffalo is producing a cool appliance named
Terabox:

http://www.terastation.org/

If there are any people going to WTH, please write your names here:

http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/EmDebian

See you there,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>