Re: Emdebian Webpage

Hector Oron wrote:
>       Please, i'd like to know would you don't like or what would you
> add to the website, please tell me and i'll do so (whenever i have the
> time, because i get to internet once in a while at summer time)

Hi Zumbi!

Thanks for fixing the wiki!  Now, regarding the webpages, one page in
particular that should either be removed fully or fixed is

	http://www.emdebian.org/tools/emdebsys.html

There is, at least, one reference missing (lost?) and that is the
last word in this paragraph:

"EmDebSys was originally based on CML2, (CML stands for Configuration Menu
Language), but now also uses kconfig, in line with the current Linux kernel
configuration system. This is currently not well-documented but the patch to
do it and a quick explanation (by Liberty Young) is here." <---

The new kconfig stuff by Liberty Young is missing from the emdebian site and
Young's original site is gone.  I know that the http://www.ocera.org/ people
integrated Youngs kconfig patches into their system some time ago but since it
seems the emdebsys stuff (even if it's a really good idea) is deprecated it
should thus be removed to not confuse future users.  There are probably more
pages that fit into that category and need to be updated.

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46(0)21-123348 :: <http://vmlinux.org/joachim/>