Re: Debian on Linksys NSLU2 howto

 >> I didn't spend that much time on it as I already had an
 >> USB<->ethernet adapter - I'm still waiting for a sufficiently
 >> motivated hacker to come along and do the work for me ;)

 Marc> As far as I can tell, the only way to get LE support for the
 Marc> NPE (Ethernet/crypto capable core) is to use the version 1.5
 Marc> library.  I've done some of the work to get it to build and
 Marc> link.  IMHO, it's a huge time sink of a project.

Ok, could be - As I said, I had a quick look at it, and I didn't
really liked what I saw, so I quickly moved on ;)

 Riku> Do you think it would be a good idea to start a big-endian arm
 Riku> port?
 >>  It would be nice, but it's a significant amount of work.

 Marc> BE ARM is probably easier than getting the NPE to run in LE
 Marc> mode.

Could be. The USB<>ethernet adaptor I'm currently using also works fine.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard