Re: Emdebian

> It's work in progress. It started a number of weeks ago and we'll add
> more info as time goes by. From my part, they're mainly copy/pastes from
> our wiki. Your input in the wiki as an outsider would be very valuable!

As much as I'd like to contribute, I am still dead in the water.  I have a
blank filesystem in Scratchbox, save for the Scratchbox build tools, but have
no idea what to do now.  How I got to this point is fairly confused anyway,
by now.

I'm surprised to discover the web CVS for EmDebian on Sourceforge, but there's
no command to DL in the Wiki.  And once this is downloaded, maybe the next
step is Snarf 'n' Pick, I'm not sure.

Seems to me that at this point I should use apt-get, but which packages to
get, and where?  Certainly not the Debian packages, as they'll be full-blown.
But this is the only way I know to get the kernel source.

Carl Cook