Re: Emdebian

> of commercially available support for Free SW solutions (some of which
> is a good value to the customers, and allows to subsidize more Free SW
> development).
>
> If I may refrase it to something in the sense of "be careful, some
> vendors may be ...", than I can accept your statement.

You put it perfectly and obviously better than I did.

This was precisely my intention, my appologies to those that were
wrongfully offended :( and who have helped me on occasion with their
invaluable expertise and for whom I can only hope to return a favour.

I will try to read my posts at least twice before hitting ':wqy'; and I
promise to work on my people skills :'(