Re: Emdebian

> You must be aware that a number of "commercial" companies on this
> list try to behave differently than what you describe and sell serious
> technical support with no lock-in strategies, just billable by the hour
> of actual development work or billable on fixed fee development and
> support contracts.

I think I said exaclty this :) Maybe there's some static on the
communication channel ;-P In any case, I think you of all ppl should
know this by now >:)

My opinion on this is very clear: if you have problems finding the
expertise, hire companies that sell their know-how (be it support or
porting).

If you're paying experts that offer (little) [1] more than a graphical
interface for a high price, you should think about what you're doing...

Note, this is _my_ opinion, based on _my_ experience; not that one of my
company (exit normal signature).

[1] in more than 90% of the cases.

--
  greetz, marc