Re: x86 HOW-TO?

> What have you done and what not? Can you already boot a kernel
> on your
> target? If not, have a look at U-boot, chances are that your
> board is
> already supported (I'm not familiar with that platform).

The Via Epia boards are x86 based and u-boot is primarily ppc
based. I've used u-boot for ppc based boards almost exclusively
and I can tell you from experience, u-boot is not the way to for
x86 based boards (not enough support for that platform).  I just
recently purchased a Epia MII board and in the process of
bringing up LinuxBios V2 on it. If I were you I would serioulsy
consider LinuxBios for your x86 based platform...