Re: Web server changed

+++ Geert Stappers [04-07-16 09:41 +0200]:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 06:30:56PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> >
> > Comments or even better patches to the website info are welcome.
>                          ^^^^^^^^^
>

> > The toolchain info still needs updating to talk about the new toolchain
> > stuff and something to describe the current state of dpkg-cross and emdebian.
> "new toolchain stuff" is that as described
> at http://people.debian.org/~debacle/cross.html

Not exactly - I think that still refers to the toolchian-source way of doing
things, which is now superceded by Nikita's patches which let you build
cross-tools directly from gcc and binutils sources. Neverthelss updating
that and linking to it would be a good idea.

> I have no clue where I could help right now, only a question.
> You asked for patches. Looking at the HTML "source", I see
> but I can't find the WML source at http://www.emdebian.org/docs/cvs.html
> So the question is: Where is the website source???

It is in CVS, and this is mentioned on the developers info page, but you are
right that it doesn't say clearly anywhere. I've just updated the cvs page
to point out the existence of the website, emdebsys and stag-addons modules.
That should help a bit.