Re: Web server changed

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 06:30:56PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> The DNS for www.emdebian.org has just been changed to point at our new box
> (also buildd.emdebian.org), which a few of you will have noticed has a
> somewhat updated website on it.
>
> There is now a script to do daily rebuilds of the site in /var/emdebian/.
> This needs adding to cron to make changes in CVS automatically appear on the
> website,  and it could be improved to be rather less brute-force.
>
> Comments or even better patches to the website info are welcome.
                         ^^^^^^^^^

> The toolchain info still needs updating to talk about the new toolchain
> stuff and something to describe the current state of dpkg-cross and emdebian.
"new toolchain stuff" is that as described
at http://people.debian.org/~debacle/cross.html

> I'll get round to this eventually, but if anyone else gets enthused - do
> feel free.

I have no clue where I could help right now, only a question.
You asked for patches. Looking at the HTML "source", I see
but I can't find the WML source at http://www.emdebian.org/docs/cvs.html
So the question is: Where is the website source???

> Wookey

Cheers
Geert Stappers