Re: dpkg-cross

> Hello Nikita,
>
> As we are using dpkg-cross as a build basis for the new emdebian
> (through my Stag framework) could you please tell me which bugs you have
> corrected?
>
> Thank you,

Package has standard debian/changelog, with appropriate Closes: notes.
I'm going to look through BTS buglist once more - maybe some others are
also fixed.

The most important changes are:
- it may handle header-only packages (such as linux-kernel-headers and
x-dev)
- it has a way to handle non-library dependences (so hacks with equivs are
no longer needed)

Currently I'm having some trouble contacting dpkg-cross package maintainer.
Once he replied me "please send bugs and patches to BTS", but
unfortunately dpkg-cross bugs at BTS are kept unanswered for months.
I tried to send updated package to him, asking to upload my version, but
there was no reply.
I'm not a DD, so I can't make an NMU myself.