dpkg-cross

Hello.

This information may be interesting for those who uses dpkg-cross to create
cross-compile envoronment.

I've done some work with dpkg-cross, to fix some annoying bugs.
Now my version of dpkg-cross, together with my pathes for gcc (already in
gcc-3.3 and gcc-3.4 source packages) and binutils (bug #231707) debian
packages to build cross-compiler tools, is powerful enough to create
environment to build Opie environment.

Please test it. I'm really interested in feedback.

For arm targeet, debian (testing/sid and source) packages are available from
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian
Core *-arm-cross are also included; more may be created using dpkg-cross

APT source lines are:
deb http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian sid/
deb-src http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian source/

Work is in progress to make fixed version of dpkg-cross into debian archive.

Nikita