Debian gcc-3.3 source package now can build cross-compilers

Hello.

Some time ago I've created patches for Debian gcc-3.3 source package to
build cross-compilers out-of-the-box. Both gcc-3.3 and g++-3.3 are built,
together with libgcc1, libstdc++5, libstdc++5-3.3-dev,
libstdc++-5-3.3-pic, libstdc++5-3.3-dbg packages. Library packages are
built similar to ones created by dpkg-cross.
Separate cpp package is not needed for gcc-3.3, because it uses integrated
cpp by default.

These paches are already in the mainstream package that is currently in
Debian-sid. Readme.cross file there explains how to build cross-compilers.

I tested these for arm target. The built cross-compiler packages, together
with library and lib-dev packages from debian sid for arm architecture
converted by dpkg-cross (see paches for dpkg-cross in Debian BTS), lead to
clean and consistent build environment. I already suceed to build
qt-embedded and opie it this environment, and am quite satisfied with the
results. (next step here is to use Debian build tools and procedures to
auto-build ipk's that will have consistent dependency information)

It should be possible to build cross-compilers for other architectures too.

I'm looking for bug reports and feedback on my compiler-related work.