New web pages up and running

OK people, I've uploaded the new Emdebian pages to http://emdebian.org/ Feel
free to critisise. The News sub-links are not right, and the press link is
missing but apart from that I think it things should be essentially
funtioning.

Next we need to add a page for defining emdebian package policy, and we need
to flesh out the Links pages.

Anyone who is interested in being listed as 'supporting the project' or
providing commercial support, do please tell me.

Any finally - does anyone know how I import a new module into sourceforge
cvs? (or which doc I should be reading) I want to put it there so everyone
can fiddle with it.