Re: Broken links on www.emdebian.org site

+++ Nikita V. Youshchenko [04-01-22 11:50 +0300]:
> Hello
>
> http://emdebian.org/distrib/binutils.html has broken link to emdebian CVS.
> It should be http://emdebian.org/distrib/cvs.html, not
> http://websql/embedian_old/cvs.html
>
> At the bottom of the same page there is invalid link for contact
> information. So I'm reporting these problems to this list.

Thanx for that. In fact I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of
weeks re-doing the site to make it more maintainable. It's all been
converted to WML and re-organised to allow for our future direction
(building a real distribution, or maybe several).

I got it all working last night and would have uploaded today except that I
fogot my PCMCIA ethernet cable so it's stuck in my laptop. wait till monday.

There will no doubt be broken links in the new one too and I'll be a lot
more interested in fixing them. It'll also go in the emdebian cvs so other
developers can tweak it too.

Other stuff of note: I've got agreement to use a build machine with lots of
space and welly and a reasonable connection so we can start to set things up
on it soon - more details as they arrive.