Re: How are the new docs coming along?

Erik Andersen wrote:

5) Trying to do all this stuff running nativly on, say, an arm
box is going to take forever.  I _strongly_ recommend the
emdebian project adopt ScratchBox (http://www.scratchbox.org/)
for building systems, since it allows you to cross compile while
your system thinks it is doing a native build.  It is _very_
cool. I have seen it operation, and it works great.

Your are right very, very cool.. This looks like exactly what I've been wanting. I'll see about getting this setup try to pull down all my stuff as debian source packages and see if I can duplicate my system.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith@bitworks.com