A newcomers enquiries

Gentle Readers

Currently running 'emdebsys-2.1.0+0.6.19'. Upon completion of the 'snp.py' process I receive the following messages
mke2fs    1.27    (8-Mar-2002)
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./snp.py", line 1860, in ?
        p.generate_rootfs(c)
    File "./snp.py",line 1543, in generate_rootfs
        s.build_rootfs_image()
    File "./snp.py", line 1144, in build_rootfs_image
        doit("cd %s ; tar czf %s .)" % (cd %s; tar xf- )"%
    File "./snp.py", line 373, in doit
        raise "Command File"

Emdebsys is running on top of Debian 3.x, i386.

To my mind something has gone wrong with when building the 'tar' archive however I am not certain as to what type of archive should be generated at this point. However a review of my target directory does show a compressed tar archive.(Along with a 'image' file) Thus I have several questions - Are the above error messages to be taken seriously; if so what is the suggested corrections ?

Additionally is there a more complete documentation set?

Any guidance or assistance in the above matters would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Leighton Schraw

This electronic message and any attachments may be confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message could you please delete the
message and any attachments and advise the sender. L.C.S.Consultants Pty. Ltd.

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, reproduction of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify L.C.S. Consultants Pty. Ltd
via return email.

L.C.S.Consultants Pty. Ltd. uses virus scanning software but cannot accept any
liability for viruses contained in any email or attachment.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender
except where the sender expressly and with authority states them
to be the views of L.C.S.Consultants Pty.