Re: yasnippet commits review

Hello Nicholas,

Le jeudi 12 janvier 2023 à 15:25, Nicholas D Steeves <sten@debian.org> a écrit :

Wonderful, it looks good to me, so I've merged your work. I'll CC you when I ask the upstream community about the remaining three failures.

I have a patch for the remaining three failures. It was the trampoline compilation of the primitive buffer-list that made the three tests fail. This is similar to what I got in projectile. I am not exactly sure *how* the trampoline compilation makes the test fail, but I am sure this is it.

The patch I have implemented simply excludes said primitive from trampoline optimisation. The inquiry as to what exactly happens and leads to the error (which I had managed to do for projectile) is probably best left to upstream.

I have added a commit on a temporary branch (temp_agon). I have not yet forwarded the patch, and have marked the header as such. I will forward it if you agree with it, and will modify the header accordingly. Please let me rebase then before merging to master.

Best,

Aymeric