emacsen-team salsa usage

As some of you might have noticed, I've recently done more than 170
uploads to rebuild arch dh-elpa using packages (to fix the bug about
clearing HOME that dh-elpa 1.16 fixed). I still have a few more NMUs to
do (non-team packages), but I thought I'd mention a few things before I
forget

1) Please check your merge requests on salsa. For 13 packages where I
could not cleanly rebuild against master (or whatever the default HEAD
is), I did a merge request for the changes.

2) It would be great if we as a team could decide on one or two git
workflows, and maybe record them somehow in the repo. The current
situation creates extra work for team wide uploads.

3) Another potentially controversial idea is to have master (or whatever
"debcheckout -a" fetches) always buildable and corresponding to
unstable.  This would require all UNRELEASED changelogs live on branches

4) We do have some packages in the team that need some easy QA work
(checking standards versions, update Vcs-*, etc...)