Re: emacs22 Debian package?

On March 2, 2007 at 4:54PM +0100,
dak (at gnu.org) wrote:

> > Do you really think that uploading emacs22 Debian package at the
> > moment, testing it in Debian experimental/unstable/testing, and then
> > including it in Debian stable release Lenny on 2008 or later, is "an
> > excessively bad idea"?
>
> Yes.

Hmm, you make an objection to uploading Debian emacs22 package
version 22.0.x even in Debian experimental/unstable/testing...

Although I'm not yet satisfied, if your opinion is a collective
opinion of the upstream developers, I withdraw my proposal.

Anyway, I hope that Emacs 22.1 will be released shortly.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita