Re: [Q]: Emacs CVS status

JM> Quoting "Davide G. M. Salvetti" <salve-evlas@debian.org>:

>> I'm willing to hear what you all think about supporting
>> "emacs-snapshot" in AUCTeX.  Perhaps we can try and see, on an
>> experimental basis (i.e., such a support might go away as easily as
>> it did come, no promises).

JM> Sure, this is a tiny change.

Ok, next auctex will have it.  In the meantime, very brave souls---such
as the ones who install emacs-snapshot surely are---might want to add
these two APT sources:

deb     http://people.debian.org/~salve/apt ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~salve/apt ./

Note, however, that the packages you will find there are NOT released in
any way (not even in the experimental sense): don't file bugs to the
BTS, don't suggest your friends to install them unless you know they're
at least as brave as you are, remember to keep the pieces if they break,
and send any suggestion / bug report directly to me.

Moreover, please, keep in mind that at this moment emacs-snapshot isn't
very high in my auctex priority list.

--
Salve, | GNU PG (GPG) Key ID: 9396865D
Davide | <http://www.linux.it/~salve/>